Monday, June 25, 2012

"Jurassic Park 4" Now to Be Written by "Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes" scribes

terrible thunder

http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/universal-sets-rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-scribes-for-jurassic-park-4/

I didn't see "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". Yeah, I'm that guy. I did just find a copy at my local library, so it's sitting on top of my entertainment center, ready to be watched. I did see "Jurassic Park 3". Oy. However, I love that John Sayles has an unfilmed Jurassic Park 4 script featuring dinos toting guns. It sounds like a beautifully awful joke just waiting to be told, kinda like the unfilmed "Jaws 3, People 0". However, now that Sayles is out, Joe Johnston has tapped Amanda Silver and Rick Jaffa, the writing duo behind ROTPOTA to get it done. Funny thing is, after seeing the ROTPOTA trailers, I really want to see this duo finish what Sayles started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home