Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Heart Sequels Make Killer Mixtape

I recently heard from this guy after about almost 5 years of total silence. Last I talked to him he was a 12 year-old kid. Now he's writing me because he's working on a paper for some college prep thing. The idea for the paper essentially came from a mix CD I made to get him into all facets of punk, etc. Any way, check out this tracklist. Damn I good.

1. Dead Kennedys - Police Truck
2. Buzzcocks - What Do I Get?
3. Descendents - Suburban Home
4. Misfits - Devilock
5. Fugazi - Waiting Room
6. New Bomb Trucks - I Want My Baby...Dead
7. Poison Idea - The Badge
8. Stiff Little Fingers - Barbed Wire Love
9. Black Flag - Rise Above
10. Dwarves - I Wanna Kill Your Boyfriend
11. Scared of Chaka - All My Friends Are Ghosts
12. Sick of it All - Potential for a Fall
13. Fitz of Depression - My Good Name
14. Henry Fiat's Open Sore - I Never Touched Her
15. Screaming Weasel - She's Giving Me the Creeps
16. New Model Army - Frightened
17. Thee Michelle Gunn Elephant - Vibe On!
18. The Vandals - My Girlfriend's Dead
19. Verbal Abuse - Free Money
20. Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant
21. Social Distortion - 1945
22. Discharge - Does This System Work?
23. GBH - City Baby Attacked By Rats
24. Bad Religion - Kyoto Now!
25. Husker Du - New Day Rising
26. Jawbreaker - Fireman
27. Nomeansno - In Her Eyes
28. Rhythm Collision - Hippie Now
29. Lemonheads - Hate Your Friends
30. Turbonegro - Denim Demon
31. Alkaline Trio - Good Bye Forever
32. Spazz - Short Songs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home