Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Heart Sequels Has High Hopes for The Mechanic remake!



mechaniconesheet-200x296

Great trailer, great poster, great cast, mediocre director.

I just recently wacthed The Mechanic for the 50th time. My girlfriend loves action movies and some one got her the DVD for her birthday. Watching it I noticed for the first time that this thing is primed for a remake the way things have been panning out of late. Little did I know this was in the works.

The wild card is director Simon West. I love Con Air, but that's not his fault. Every other movies he's made since can be safely classified as some of the worst garbage floating around the multiplexes over the last decade-plus. Let's hope this cast saves his ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home